Looking for a Good Cause to Support and pay less Income Tax in the Process?
Wild Heart Wildlife Foundation is a Registered NPO and PBO. All Donations by South African Corporates and Private Taxpayers are eligible for a Section 18(a) Tax Certificate, which will assist in reducing the income tax payable to SARS.
Department of Social Development/Republic of South Africa. Registration No.: 147-339 NPO
SARS Public Beneficiary Organization Registration No : 930051372 PBO
Some of our past Success Stories with regards to WHWF's use of Tax Deductible Donations include:
- The sponsoring of our Field Vehicle, and equipping of it for Emergency Wildlife Rescue (Private individuals and Corporates);
- The Purchasing of an Anaesthetic Machine and Oxygen bottle system for the Rhino Orphanage;
- The Equipping of Theaters for several Emergency Wildlife Rehabilitation Centers, including an Operating Table and Theater Trolley used for Pangolins;
- The Purchasing of Capture and Transport Cages for various species of the Wildlife Most at Risk;
- The Supply and Equipping of Rangers with specialized Equipment for Anti-Poaching Work;
- The Tagging, Tracking and Monitoring of Rhinos as an Anti-Poaching Measure and much more..
We will need the following details to issue your certificate:
- Date and Amount of Donation,
- Full Name of Company or Individual,
- Registration Number of Company or ID number of Individual,
- Registered Address,
- Telephone Number and Contact Details (email to send PDF of Tax Certificate).
Please contact us with any questions!
If you're still unsure, please take a look at our Future Plans and Wishlist 🙂
We're available for Corporate Talks and Education!
CoVid19 has wreaked havoc on the world, and as a result, we have lost a lot of Corporate Support. Please consider helping our Organization survive during these trying times!
Wild Heart Wildlife Foundation is committed to #EthicalConservation and showing our Donors how their Loving Donations are spent.